Thursday, May 12, 2011


Happy BIrthday To Me !!! = 1 year older :(

Had my advance birthday celebration on monday. Taken leave for today until nxt monday to enjoy and relax myself. Had been too stressful and moody recently.

How am I going to celebrate it? I have no ideas..Just like no mood this year..:(
Should see how bah...






My birthday brownie....Blue Blue



Yummy Yummy !!! - My fren did a banana cake (on the right) for me, so sweet of her..Thanks




With my best fren cum colleagues - The girl in the center was the one who did the banana cake..We have a hard time taking this pic as we keep NG (Laughing)...




This card was done by her too, I was kinda surprise when I saw the envelope. Guess what on the envelope, it was a pic with elson in it. She know I'm crazy over elson and always said that my desk is full of his picture..LOL..She is such a sweet and nice girl :)


1 comment:

kurnaen said...

happy birthday to you!

Just FYI, there’s an event for bloggers and the prizes are iPad2 and Cash. Find the info here.