Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010

Today is the last day of Year 2010..2010 is coming to the end soon. And we are going to welcome Year 2011.

As 2010 coming to the end, it is time for us to look back.
To sum it up, year 2010 is a good and as well a bad year for me. There are good times and bad times, up and down moments.

Time files..I feel that time just passed us sooooo fast and as we grown, we tend to think a lot and will encountered lots of problem. Being an adult, we faced alot of problem too. I really miss my teenage times, as it’s the most unforgettable.

My life start to have colors in it since I get to know Elson & RIG ..I cant imagine that I had know william & elson for almost 1 & half yr plus and also support elson on his music path for so long.


During this year, there are big changes in me too. I had been a very shy, quiet, no confident & introverted person. I always stay at home most of the time so I dont have much friend as well. I always live in my own world.

I'm not a idol chaser or really support any star or singer at all. But after knowing Elson & RIG, my life changed. I start to step out of the house, learn how to communicate with people, start to take the initiative and talk more.

From the past, I'm a person who doesnt take the initiative on most of the things. So most of the time I remain quiet. But now this is the past of me. Although sometime I still remain quiet but I hope I have become more active now.

Actually I’m an road idiot, I have no direction too because I seldom go out. I will only go out with a reason on it. I'm much better now as I explore most of the place due to event.

During this year, there are new and old faces appearing in my life too. I got to know a bunch of new people too. Especially through Royal, I got to know Royal Performancing Group people like Peter, Joanne, Jessica, Celin, micka, Stephen, Eddy, Karen & also Royal Artist Yiting & Yumi plus new joined Dayan Boay.




People from EME like Sillykid, Shuping, Joycelyn, Kenneth, Valerie, Irene, Summer & also Shi xuan & Shixian.


Also also those old friend like William, Elson, Joseph & Serena..

I'm glad to know william. If wasnt giving a chance by him to be part of EMEFC (Elson Music Empire Fanclub) committe, I wouldnt get a chance to learn so much things from him. EME was given a chance to assist him in his events and I also get to see how he closed a business deal within a few hours talk, the way of doing business as well. Actually I've learnt a lot of things from him.

I would like to thank the following person. Thanks for making my life so interesting and colourful. Thanks for all the happy times and laughter.

Elson: Thanks for trying to make me laugh with all your lame jokes when I EMO..Thank for so many things :)

William: Thanks for your advice, encourgement, care & concern.

Joseph, Serena, Bryan, Peter, Joanne, Celin, Micka, Stephen, Jian Zhong-ge, Jessica, Eddy, Karen, Dayan Boay, Yumi, Sillykid, Shuping, Summer, ShiXuan, ShiXian, Joycelyn, Kenneth, Valerie, Irene & Youthbox's Friends. (Do forgive me if I left your name out)

My New Year's New Wish...Hope

1.Elson can have a stage that belong to him.

2.Elson's Debut Album Great Sales

3.Elson can expand his music career in taiwan

4. Elson become more famous.

5.Elson's effort can be recognise soon.

6.EME can walk the road down with elson forever.

7. Every friend of mine stay healthy and happy.

My Resolution

1) Be more independent
2) Be more confidence
3) Be more brave
4) Save more $
5) Be more positive thinking
6) Be happy always
7) more to go

Hope 2011 will be a good, happy & better year for me..:) 572 Days

No comments: